Tuesday, March 24, 2009

don't go!

Don't leave the Valley yet folks, just heard there are tornado warnings in Iowa and also there was one yesterday I think that touched down.
Most of you were probably at the Mon. morning meeting, was so glad to hear Jerry Maxwell say there would be Western Days next year. Several activities have come to a hault, crafts, dances, the last pizza party is this coming Wed.
Bobby and I turned in $830.00 to the Club fund for folks who sold ads for the back of our photo album, don't forget now to take a look in the back of your albums when you need a service and wonder who to call. The ones in our new album are some of the ones from the last album too. The last pictures should be back in about 3 weeks if anyone needs theirs sent to them back home, I will be glad to do that.
I took a picture for the album of the quilters, Mon. morning, sure wished Jan Preister was in it too, I am going to post it.

No comments: