Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

SmileyCentral.com

We went over to Mingos Restaurant in Mercedes for a Mother's Day Dinner, had our choice of rib eye, turkey or chicken fried steak. Everyone was pleased with their meal. We sat with Aloha and Marion, Alohas Daughter and husband and the Grandson and girlfriend were there, Tom and Ruth Bergstedt, and two other friends of Alohas.Berglunds came a little later with their Granddaughter, Sarah and also Dar came too.
Gas has sure gone up, I think I paid 2.08 today at H.E.B.
Where it says post a comment , you can sure do that. I just recently read one from the Thorpes, Ann has had quite a spell with pneumonia. The last I talked to them they were getting anxious to get back down here. I think in a couple weeks they will be back.
I decided not to post our scores any more as not too many folks wou;ld be interested!
The field to the South of the park was nicely mowed last week. It's so dry down here, glad to have the weeds mowed downSmileyCentral.com
Dorie behind us just left out this morning.
Not much more news, email me any time

2 comments:

mlbendyb said...

So .. Donna, what happened to the potluck dinner that was supposed to happen at RVE?

We had great 103rd birthday party for Ruby yesterday .. will send a picture when I get them downloaded to computer. The entire Benson clan arrived in a school bus painted "Happy Birthday Grandma" .. wait til you see it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the news Donna. Have good luck in Las Vega. I had asked you about Ken and Darlene Cook. How was she when they left.
Dine Gibson