Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trying out Smilebox

I have been trying smilebox to send pictures but I am having trouble viewing them, myself. Bobby has no problem at all. I hope you have better luck. I am on dial up and it takes forever to download the pictures and view them. I have quite a few good pictures I took for the park album, but of course couldn't use them all, so I may post some more if I hear from folks that they could view them ok.
Last night the Mgrs. were out late putting out some ant poison. The cutter ants are having a field day around the park. Especially in the 400's behind me. They have eaten every leaf off of every rose bush along the 400's, Walters and Tomasiewicz. Also in the grass at the 99 bathrooms.
The new Shrimp House Restaurant is open now. It's where the Chinese restaurant was on Westgate.It is probably a good place to eat but when we walk around that end of the park it stinks just like it did when the Chinese restaurant was there.
There are 3 cards for us to sign...Tom Anderson - surgery for tumor in bladder, Catherine Gibbs - Brother passed away, and Marilyn Loutzenhiser's Father passed away.
Take care and we miss all of you!

No comments: