Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Oct.23rd

Hi all,

We had a great Friday morning get-to-gether, time for the office to buy on the last donut Friday, but since there's one more Friday left before the first meeting on Nov. 2nd, 3 people stepped forward to buy for next Friday.
I wanted to tell you that I thought Jack our mgr. was going to have open heart surgery. He had surgery to open veins in his legs a bypass in arteries in the legs, Connie said it was very painful afterwards. Lorraine Studer in #178 fell, she is in the hospital, I haven't heard a word on how she is doing, Our friends the Loomis's hope to come down for just a few weeks this Winter, they will have to rent something,
Pat is having to get shots in her eye for macular degeneration, Gene says she will have to have them for the rest of her life to prevent blindness.Susan and Miles Stensland were on their way down and in Bandera TX, Susan fell and broke alot of ribs and she was flown to San Antonio, but she took a turn for the worse and passed away. Mial is here now in I-4, we are so glad he is here with us and not going back to the cold weather in S.D. Chiefy Norby who was in the 99's, has tumors on his kidneys, Rachel Kerr had a mild case of flu but it was the Swine flu, she's doing fine. Our dear neighbor Anita Farley had a great check-up in Houston this week, they don't want to see her for 6 more months!!
We are having biscuits and gravy this Saturday thanks to Bobby Thomas. Also we are having our annual Halloween party Sat. Oct. 31st
My neighbor behind me , Dorie Rosendahl said they were going to shuffle this morning after donuts. You all need to get on down here the fun is starting!
I may write more later, I have some things I need to do this morning. We will be going to Las Vegas in mid Nov. Our phto albums will be ready a week from this Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog as always .. Donna .. except I think maybe the Halloween party is October not November. I'm working on newsletter .. getting a head start for Nov. 2 .. and wonder of wonders I finally got my printer to work! Had to uninstall .. then reinstall .. but with Tom's help I finally got it done. Catchya later, friend!