Monday, February 22, 2010

Mon. meeting feb 22nd

I took notes this morning as Mary Lou & Tom went to Conroe,Tx. I got the newsletter out fairly fast. Carla Wahlers did the invocation.
Irene sent cards to: Agatha Arneson, in hosp. for heart, Nancy Kerkau, hosp. for heart attack, stints put in, Anna Mary Nelson former resident, birthday card, 89 years old, Forest Horn, hosp. breathing problems, Amber Venema, 29 year old daughter to some folks in C-9, had a defibulator put in
I hope you enjoyied the slide shows. When Karen Bolte gets back,
I am doing one more of the style show, more of folks that attended
There's going to be a get-to-gether for Bud Mauser Friday the 26th in the hall, coffee and cookies.
Winners in this years Senior Olympics were: Bob Kerkau, Gary Jass, Leon Cheatom, Sherry Cheatom, Butch Mixdorf, Rachel Hamilton, and Lu Scott
Some of you who read my blog,former residents... (Neva Applegate and Joe Brenneman) may know Maude Fisher? She is here this year. I remember her from quite a few years back, Maude and Dolores Mason and I went out to Progresso Lakes for a garage sale, A lady we know, Beverly Meyers, is quite a talented artist, we bought a couple of her paintings. And today went looking for some frames
Until next time
Adios!

No comments: