Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 15th

I was just informed by my Sister that I hadn't posted anything in this blog since last week...whoops! I guess I haven't got any news. Our meeting Monday was short and sweet...with the usual Mgr. report, Treasurers and Property report.
FYI our board members are: Properties- Bobby Thomas, Tom Duffy, & Bill Welch, and Finance- Jack Havertape, Doug Jass, & Bonnie Bryant.
They are needing to buy 2 new coffee urns this year, and that was discussed. There will be a special Christmas Show by Lynn Dvorak ( I guess someone Brock knows well)who entertains, it will be held Dec. 23rd.Brock also said there's a free Winter Texan health fair at the convention center in McAllen on Jan. 11th and 12th. He is looking into some better stage lighting for us also.
Irene Quail sent cards to JoAnn Sanstras family, she passed away Nov. 28th, she lived in mobile #82. Also a Thinking of you card to Josie Miller , her husband Bob is now in a Nursing Home.
Last Sunday there was a party for Alice Matson who's birthday is today, she is 90 years old. She was sure happy for all the special attention and she loves getting cards. I did a short Smile box for her which I will post.Besure to click on the little arrow to go to the next picture! I printed out pictures and put on the board in back of the Pool room.
I am doing the newsletter Monday for Mary Lou who will be gone, oh boy!

No comments: