Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday May 3rd

Is this what you all went home to? Mary Lou Benson sent me this picture. Marlene Prohaska sent it to her, I wonder how the tulips are holding up under the weight of all that snow.

free smiley face images for orkut, myspace, facebook
More Animated Gif - GoodLightscraps.com
 
Okay okay, it's not a perfect day here ,quite windy and  it's only going to get in the 60's today and tommarrow even colder.
   I got an email from the Sutherlands, their sweet little dog "Buddy" died. They will sure miss him, and I know how they are feeling right now.
There are no cards up for us to sign, which is a good thing.
   The guys here in the park are busy mowing. It is nice to see the grass growing again! and the lawns looking better.
This is a picture of our "Angelonia" plant. We also have another variety of them but this one is my favorite

FYI
I had 1635 hits to my blog last month 57 yesterday and 39 already today
someone must be reading it!

No comments: