Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7th

I just realized I hadn't posted anything Friday! But I guess the 4th's festivities were the highlight of the week. Friday donuts were furnished by John and Dale Norris.
I just talked to Hamlets, they're back and saw that Aderton's are home now too.
Not much to report of anything going on here in the park, tree trimmers are to be here this coming week, pools is kept nice and yards look good. Flo had some mowing equipment stolen last week, during the day! So we are really checking out the vehicles coming in the park.
No cards to sign this week. I know Janean Barlow has tests being done and will know more in a week about them. Gary Philipp will be having cateract surgery, Don Gordon is now here in Weslaco,rehab, he's doing better.
Let me know of anyone needing a card.

No comments: