Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday Sept. 11th

There have been quite a few rainbows in the sky, yesterday, late in the afternoon, there was one like this but a double one! We have never seen days like this with wave after wave of rains coming through, every afternoon for a couple weeks now. I would guess roughly 6 or 7 inches maybe more. The lawns are all overgrown. Even some rains in the morning, no drying out times.

Just to inform you all Rachel Kerr took her own life. There are rumors going around, so I did talk to Bob and this is what he said. I don't think they have let the public know yet as to where and how the fire started.

I have a card up for Bob and also for Cleland Thorpe who had back surgery. I just talked to him and he was just getting ready to check out of the hospital. He said in two weeks he can travel and they're planning coming down in October. They live in 34

Most of us have had our gate openers changed to the new code. You do know if you come after hours to call, 603-674-3869, Helen,
So far the hot tub is not fixed, waiting for a new heater I guess.

No comments: