Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday October 11th


Good Morning
Orkut Myspace Good Morning Scraps Graphics and Comments

More Orkut Scraps, Graphics - GoodLightscraps.com


We had to wait for a good friend to run for the donuts..the folks who were down to provide them had forgotten. but we all had a nice visit waiting...Thanks Ken Barnhart for volunteering to go.

A big Happy Anniversary wish to John and Irene Quail on their 16th Wedding Anniversary today!

Orkut Myspace Anniversary Scraps, Graphics and Comments
GoodLightscraps.com


Folks are arriving daily now  here in the park. It's aways good to see them coming in.
We have been running photo directorys to people as we learn who has come in. A lot of good comments on them, thanks  so much. But I think this directory was the best we've had yet because of the new backgrounds for the pictures and the nice quality paper used in them, making the colors pop!
I am going to write a thank you to "Creative Images and More" for their fine work.

I have heard that Doris Williams is in assisted living but  Marty is coming down. If anyone knows anything about them let me know. Don McEllwee not doing too good.

The pool is being kept up so great. It looks wonderful and I was in the last 2 days and it's perfect. The new time for opening the pool is at 8:00 a.m. As Ken and Roberto both agree it takes more time to keep it really clean. The heater is fixed in the hot tub.

The Elks Lodge starts this Sunday with their Fried Chicken dinners! I plan to volunteer this Sunday, many folks are waiting for this to start and people come for miles around to enjoy the hand breaded,chicken,  home made potatos and gravy, coleslaw, green beans, and bread. They start serving around 10:30.

We could sure use a rain here. Too bad it rains inches in some weeks then we dry out so bad in between.

I went to "Stats" on my blog and it said I had 3200 hits on the blog last month, how can this be? Some must go on it every day or twice a day!!! I better watch what I write!!!!!!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...get the mammagrams ya'll


pribtg1.png (206×344)





No comments: