Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Friends



The picture of Mary Nelsons Rhodadendrum bush at the corner of her house is amazing!  Mary has not only been caring for her flowers and plants but doing some fishing...get a look at these bass!!! Thanks for sharing these pictures!
Harry and Juanita Fisher celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary the 19th of June. Here's  a picture of Grandson Erik and his wife Emily and Fishers celebrating at the Arrowhead in Minn.


Ken and Bana Southworth just returned from a 10 day trip to Hawaai and a tour of the Islands.


Thanks to those who sent me photos of what they're up to this summer, keep them coming, even a snap shot sent by mail would be ok, or over the internet.
I made a little boo boo when I posted the pictures of the glass sculptors at the Denver botanical gardens...I called them glass ice sculptures (sp) can't spell either  lol, anyway I corrected it


No comments: