Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24

Isn't this a gorgous picture looking out of Tom and Mary Lou's window?
geez I miss the Fall. Our little few days of chilly mornings is over for now, but this morning was really nice. I am talking chilly at 59 or 60 degrees. I wore a sweat shirt in the early morning...I saw others without but I am not used to that cool of weather. Cheryl Costley had surgery, colon I think, haven't had an update yet. Talked to Mary Lou today, she's feeling great now. She said her final pathology report came in and the Drs. are 99% sure she will not need any chemo or radiation. so I am sure it won't be long and they will be on their way down here.

Mary Jean Steward has not had the best summer...she just recently had teeth pulled and infection, I think also a broken leg  which happened in the hospital,
There is a card to sign for Ratliffs, Loren's Mother, Verna passed away, Mary Lou said she's from Tripoli, Ia. 98 years old.
Also George LeBeau is in the hospital, he's supposed to have by-pass surgery

I will write more soon, busy busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: