Friday, April 17, 2015

April 16th


Now that we have our park Coffee and Donuts on Friday, I am probably going to post any news on Fridays instead of Mondays during the Summer.
We had 40 people for Coffee and Donuts this morning. The Office aways buys the first Friday of the Summer Season and the last Friday we have them in October.\ and the rest of us take turns providing them and it's our turn next Friday.

The rain just won't go away, off and on last week and looks like next week the same thing. The thunder and lightening storm we has this week was one of the worse I have ever been in down here. It scared the dog really bad and me too!
I heard a few folks say they slept right through it...how could that happen?

I have been going over to Ranchero Village to do our Aqua sizes. The last week or so 2 others from our park road along too. The heater just got fixed yesterday and aqua sizes are now resuming in our pool!  I love the weight room they have over there and am going to try it Monday. Also they have a Pickle Ball Court.
We could have those here if Walter would build a building to the West of the swimming pool!???

The puzzle table was moved over in front of the Library, it looks nice there and in my opinion should stay there. And maybe it will. the remodeling of the office area will begin soon.

I don't know if you all will recognize the park when you get back in the Fall!!!
I doubt the changes that our mgmt. wants to make will all get done this Summer
but there will be some nice changes made.

We have news of 2 of our former R.V.E.ers have died this week, Wayne Barnes and Carol Kepler.  It's been many years since they were here.
Betty Aderton had back surgery yesterday, I will keep you posted. Our neighber, Dave Johnson, behind us who bought Voss's park model has been going through tests. The flu bug hit our mgr. Bob this week too. Oh, the office has gone on  Summer hours now, 8 to noon.

I am going to the Library here in Weslaco and download some books on my Kindle. You can "borrow" any book for 3 weeks


No comments: