Friday, August 21, 2015

Oh Oh I'm late

Just got back from Canasta and I have been reminded quite a few times that there's nothing new on the blog!!! Oh dear I did forget!!
This morning Costley's provided the donuts, around 24 there. 
Wednesday night we had the biggest and longest dangerous severe storm I have ever been through down here, we had no damage as the winds did not get up too high, but the lightening  and thunder went on for over 3 hours, we got atleast 5 inches of rain or more. Record breaking!
Our dog was shaking and pacing, hard to get her to calm down, in fact she never did until the thunder and lightning was in the distance. It came from the West heading East Northeast.Last night they called for more storms but not as severe, but we didnt get anything, and today we are supposed to get scattered showers, so far none!
Helen Dee passed away, you may remember John and Helen, He passed within the last year I think.
Our Managers are expected to come home from vacation today some time.
Bobby is doing really good after his kidney stone blasting! Ken and Bobby been working out in the 100 degree weather all day every day doing a project which I will have pictures of tomarrow.He said to tell you all thanks for all the really nice get-well cards you all sent and we both thank you for the Anniversary cards we received.
I will write some tomarrow. I have some pictures to post of Bobby and Ken's latest project!
Oh, but I will post my projects.... I have been making a lot of jewelry mostly earrings and bracelets but also doing some craft sewing.


 Fabric boxes for whatever, (thanks to Mary Lou Benson for the idea) and below a quite a few "mug rugs" and bowl coozies and some hot pads that match the coozies! They make a cute quick gift and I use my rug mug at my computer and we use them on the end tables to protect them.

So we keep busy 

No comments: