Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday April 15th

Our 1st Coffee and Donut Friday! The Office bought


Don't they look good!!

Of course I took some pictures of all of us. I think 28 or so were there.






We had some break-ins in the Park. Koliba/Freundshuh's T.V. stolen from infront of their mobile and also some liquor. A blower was stolen from Judy Dekonings shed, which they broke into, later the blower was found in Jan Philipps back yard. Why they dropped it there is anybody's guess, some other things found on the other side of the fence.

There are cards up for Mary Alice Eshelman, she's in the hospital, also for her husband, Ken, he had fallen and got a huge bruise, he is in re-hab. A card for Betty Kunze hip surgery , she's home and doing well, also Anita Farley had been in the hospital, she's home and doing good now and must stay on oxygen. she feels much better

Saturday is "Dummy Rummy" after we are having Sloppy Joes and we are bringing a dish to share. I may take some pictures.

Karoake at Bev's is going good, she had what she called Ladies Night on her back patio, she said 14 or so were there.


Keeping an eye on this Cenyury Plant here in the park. I will take some photos when it starts getting the little branches and starts to bud out.

Kathy Cochran has been in the hospital, for scar tissue from her knee surgery. I am assuming she's out by now!

Rita Sutherlands dog Was attacked by a Rottweiller, the circumstances I really don't know. He survived but from what I was told has stitches in him. I happened out of the park

This is about all the news I have for now

No comments: