Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday August 5th






Continuing to be very hot here, highs 100 lows 80's. But my "Blue Daze" keeps blooming away. I know I posted a picture of it before but this morning I thought it looked so pretty

Angie & Owen Brown furnished donuts this morning, but Angie was called away so Ken picked them up

Everyone working hard this Summer...getting ready for all of you!!! They've put up new blinds in the card/pool room.Supposed to trim the palms next month. The new bath house is coming along nicely. Our buildings being painted by our men and Ken Barnhart(getting rid of the green)(what a huge job it is)and a hot one!!!! Also we have a fenced in grassy area being put in for the dogs to be off leash and exercise and socialize. Getting sod today, I think.

back side
I will take more pictures when the projects are complete

There hasn't been any cards up to sign this week.
Darlene Bryant and Patty Lamp are back, Patty temporarly. Our Mgrs. on vaca!

No comments: