Friday, June 7, 2019

June 7th

Thanks goes to Argos for furnishing the Friday Donuts
Several things to mention this morning,  our big hall is being painted. It's a soft off white, I haven't been in to see it yet. Craig said new lighting to go in also, our hot tub is being all redone, and the pool will be closed for a time as they need to do some cement work, you may have noticed before you step into the pool, the concrete is chipping away and cracked. The office, lobby, and card room, all thoroughly cleaned by Maria, my neighbor. By thoroughly I mean every inch cleaned and curtains washed etc. Much needed.

I understand a huge funeral for our friend bud Kraft. several from the Park attended. I so wished I could have been there, I really enjoyied them as my next door neighbors.

Yesterday Dolores Mason fell as she was getting on a chair at Yoga, she went to the hospital that afternoon, she has a cracked tail bone, but last night she said she could barely walk. this morning the ambulance came and got her. she could not walk...so will keep you informed.

This is so wonderful beyond words......our friends the Davis's celebrating their 75th wedding anniversary, here's a picture and article about them...



No comments: