Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Jan. 26th

 You all are missing some beautiful weather.  You know you can quaranteen down here as well as be up there in the cold. I see lots of folks sitting out on their patios enjoying the warm weather.


Sad news was Donna Buck passed away. She fought long and hard, but Covid took her. they were on F-6, I think, last year. 

we surprised Catherine Donovan on her 95th Birthday, many of us on golf carts pulled up at a certain time and we sang Happy Birthday to her.  


This is a note from Catherine Donovon

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't thank you all enough . You made my 95th Birthday the best ever!
My Daughter asked how many cards she received, I told her I can't count that high! Atleast 150! 
But the best gift of all is your friendship, hoping to be here for my next one.
Thank you to the Secret Santa who left some fleece lined socks on my doorstep
Love you all- Catherine Donovan




No comments: