Friday, April 29, 2022

April 29th

April went by so fast it seems to me. Almost all Winter Visitors gone, we have just a few still here. But it's so much more quiet around here than years past. I guess do to quite a few new people who dont come up to the hall, you dont see them to get to know them. We always had folks for Happy Hour Wednesdays but only a handful coming so no more happy hour Weds.  
We did have coffee and donuts this morning, I took a turn providing and next week the park will provide them. 
As most know I broke my humorous bone near my shoulder from a bad fall, so it's kind of hard to type using my left arm. I chose not to go surgery and am having therapy and my arm is usually in a sling. Therapy has gone well so far, just need time to heal. 
Someone bought 81A, I think that was the no. and moved the mobile to  274, Darlene Bryants old spot. A big couple weeks of new folks buying up the mobiles that were for sale here in the park, not a lot of mobiles left for sale.
Dianna Bruce had a second surgery, she's still in ICU very serious. 
Marge Reishus has had health issues and was in the hospital back home but she's out now, I understand she's staying at her Brothers house.
I will try to keep you all informed but not writing as often as I would like under the circumstances.
Donna

No comments: