Monday, October 17, 2022

Note

 Jim Moellers wife Alice passed away the 16th They lived at Lot 178 



Talking with Roberto the other day and he just can't take on any more yards, he has so many. I am sure Gil would mow for you if you haven't made arrangements yet

We had a nice turn out for Dummy Rummy Sat. and for Wed. night "Tic" average of 5 tables or so. The hot tub still out of commission😞😞. 

Yes, I decided to coordinate another park pictorial album....this makes my 6th time doing this and hope to get a few to help. I really would like some pictures taken of the different activities, or maybe we will choose to not have any pics except for the residents pics. 


The flea market was open this weekend!  It will be a great place to visit again this Winter. More little buildings going up

 


We have such beautiful sunrises and sunsets here in the Valley



Still making badges!!!Can you believe it???
I will do one for you,  






No comments: