Wednesday, March 15, 2023

March 15th



OMG Where has the Winter gone, so many folks are about to leave and some who left wished they hadn't, with all the bad weather up North. Oh, well, maybe they missed the snow?  

Well, this morning started like most mornings, up at the "crap"of Dawn (like my buddy Aloyce would say)  and it was around 5 a.m. Yes that's the time my new Puppy thinks it's time to eat and pee. So got on my coat and shoes and out the door we went, she peed right away and of course beat it for the house, as she knows it's breakfast time for her. She was pulling extremely hard and I trying to keep up, but tripped on the edge of the sidewalk and down I went on my stomach and then my face hit the concrete hard!  Immediatly bleeding from a wound above my eye. so went in and put ice on my eye but the bleeding stopped and started alot so I drove over to the Valley Baptist ER. They did a catscan and also xrayed my hand which was hurting and said I was lucky and said no stitches and keep ice on ever so often for the swelling and bruising. No breaks! They say there's many people come in from walking their dogs and fall, a common thing I guess. but I will live, just have to really be careful. this little Min-Pin that is supposed to weigh 12 pounds or so at adulthood is already 13.6 pounds and strong as heck!! and only 5 1/2  months old. I think she must be part Doverman Pincher

Well, enough said about that!!!!

I will try to keep you posted about the happenings down here this Summer, I only hope we have a more intersting summer this year. Last year it seemed nothing went on, we even quit our usual Friday Coffee and donuts and also quit our Wed. Happy Hours. I realize  laying of our new flooring kept us out for quite awhile. So I enjoyied going to 3 different parks for Bingo and even went to a Luau this summer.

Seriously thinking maybe a move is in order but when you have lived in a park 30 years change would be very hard.

I enjoyied Co-ordinating our photo album this year, making cards, and doing a short newsletter. but  I know someone will step up to do the newsletter next Fall. 

Did you know there are still some "Red Hat" ladies groups around? I miss the fun and craziness we used to have and going different places of interest. 




 







No comments: