Tuesday, April 11, 2023

April 11th


 I like this picture of  down town Weslaco.

We finally got some much needed rain. Our temps are a little cool in the mornings 60's and upper 60's,   highs in the low to mid 80's. Perfect weather.


I took this after a little shower we got yesterday.

We had a great turn out for Easter I heard someone say over 90 folks attended, there were quite a few Grand kids here and the dinner was awesome. The ham was so moist and good. 

Last Friday the Office furnished the donuts for our 1st Friday Coffee and Donuts. We decided 8:00 a.m. but we are still enjoying visiting passed 9:00, so I hope more of the late risers will come. I picked up the donuts at WalMart so I could get some Apple Fritters, they were fresh  and mixed donuts also.


Our Assistant Mgr. painting mail boxes black fronts with gold numbers

The park getting pretty quiet as many leaving after Easter.

Donna


No comments: