Sunday, July 30, 2023

July 30th

 I was in the pool the other day but had trouble .....the steps going in and the bottom of the pool was pretty slippery, hoping the slippiness goes away.  So I got some really good pool shoes on Amazon, they have a good amount of ridges on the soles so when I went today I had no trouble.  The folks that had just gotten out of the pool warned me that it was slick but I already knew that the lady said she slipped and fell and went under the water. April fell twice, also D.A. and April said there's a sharp place  on the bottom it's like a sharp ridge and could cut a foot, I found it today and when you stand in the pool straight out from the clock and straight out from the North hand rail at that point there's a sharp something that eveidently got painted over. Pool shoes is the answer, there's no way I could do the aqua sizes until I got the pool shoes. 

I wished they would have brought in professional pool painters. The 2 parks I have been in have a gritty bottom and both were resurfaced last year. No way can you slip as the pool and hot tub they have that gritty paint on them. Oh also Ranchero has a nice surfaced pool but I heard we arent supposed to go over there, (because of liability)  lol  funny how in the past we could go over there for anything and remembering a group of ladies coming over to our pool from Ranchero when they had pool problems. I have been going to two Encore parks for aqua sizes and since getting acquainted with the ladies over there have been going out with the park for dinner once a week and ice cream Sundays on Sat. And have been invited to the ladies day out once a week and "Tic" after or what they call "65" at the other park also. It's hard to even get a table of 4 for tic and dominoes here.

Invest in a good pool shoe and you won't have any trouble. 

No comments: