Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Sept 12, 2023

 Thanks for the comments from some of you who read my blog. 

So sorry to hear Jackie Jacobs passed away.

Well, the heat continues, over 77 days of 100 or more temps. I hope most of the lawns with those dead grass spots will green up once we get some decent rains. 

Watched the tree trimmers trim the palms, can't hardly tell they trimmed them. Today the men were blowing the streets and gutters, a coat of paint was put on the pool deck. Still lots of painting to do on the hall. 

Quite a few  people in the pool at night, visitors I assume, as there's always kids with them. Funny how I was told we couldnt go over to our  sister park, was told "Liability" I guess maybe one or two would have wanted to go over, we go for Bingo over there, and a few years ago we were told we could go over there any time and use any of the facilities, infact one time our former assistant mgr. and I went over to their and used their tread mills. 

Still a lot of mobiles being remodeled, I wonder who will pay the high dollar thats being asked, Some are $75 k and 150k. and one being remodeled now will probably go for  a lot more.



No comments: