Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Friday Sept. 3rd





I took a few pictures of the new concrete pads being poured in the 99 section.
I don't know how many new ones they will pour. They will be real nice for the R.V.ers, also we got new dumpsters, and 4 new washers in the laundry room.
Paul and Doris Davis provided donuts this morning. It's their 60th wedding anniversary
Hamlets and Costly are here now. It won't be long before more folks start coming in. The price of gas has gone down, $2.36 average for Regular
The pool heater is broke but with the warm weather it is warm enough to swim in. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon!
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This greeting created with Smilebox

3 comments:

debbie said...

the park is looking pretty spiffy...soon all of your friends will be back and the weather will cool off...good times ahead..lol

Anonymous said...

We're beginning to "think" about heading south, Donna! Starting to cool off in Iowa, chilly at football games this week. See you soon. Mary Lou

Judi D said...

Dick and I are thinking TEXAS the last couple of days. Especially since I almost (not quite) considered turning on some heat this morning. Last night I had to put on Long Pants! I can deal with putting the shorts away but when I have to give up the sandals and wear real shoes we'll be on our way :-D
Judi