Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Sept.24th



Hello everyone!I took this picture the other evening, we do have beautiful sunsets here.
Rexroads supplied the donuts this morning. I didnt go but Bobby did. He said Gene Koliba talked about his upcoming Birthday Party. He is having a catered meal and entertainment for his "65th" Birthday! All invited! Janie will be the entertainment. She's O.J.s daughter,and both of them entertained here in the Valley for years. O.J. is retired now. It's on the 15th of October
Still no one from management at the Friday donuts so no report from them.
The pool heater has been broken for over 6 weeks now. I hope it gets fixed pretty soon, the water temperature is going down and we will be getting cooler mornings soon.
Cards to sign are to Juanita Fisher, surgery, and Zeke Loeck's Mother passed away. Also a card for Darlene Cook, she's not doing too well as I understand.
The new C.V.S. Pharmacy is sure nice. It's on Bus. 83 East of town. And there sure is alot of work being done over by the new Penny's and Lowes stores.A new T.J. Max store next to Penny's now. I'm sure more stores are coming in. Business 83 going East passed 1015 is all torn up. They are widening that road. With all the rain there's lots of potholes in the streets. going into Home Depot yesterday we had to drive around a drop off of about 10 inches deep!
We are going to try the fish fry tonight North of us near where the Rams Restaurant was. I will let you know how it is...It's a Mexican restaurant. Of course I still like the El Jalisco Restaurant on the other side of Home Depot off of Westgate. Their Tex-Mex enchildas are soo good and Happy Hour prices on drinks.
Saturday and Sunday afternoons they have Mexican dancers in there. We haven't gone to see them yet but want to , one of these days. El Jalisco has a restaurant in Mexico , where they had the live dancers, I suppose they are still open over there.
Well, I don't have anything more to tell ya......Oh, I am so excited about my Sister, Mickey, coming to our park in November! She will be staying in the 99's!She's retired and is from Clive,Iowa. After last winter in Iowa she decided she should be where it's warmer!!!I kept telling her that!!!!
So long ya'll

No comments: