Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Oct. 29th


Happy Halloween Everyone!
Hi all! I guess when there's not too much news I forget to post anything.And that's the way it is this week.
We had around 50 or so for donuts today and Bill Welch and Mial Stensland provided them. We are all looking forward to a fun Halloween Party Sunday, and the chili and vegetable soup sounds so good! No news was reported at th get-to-gether.
Mary Hilde, who was feeling so weak and sick to her stomach is feeling better, she was taken to the hospital but released after a few tests.Hopefully getting her strength back now. JoAnn Sanstra is in the hospital again but no report on hopw she is doing. And Dale Clark was in for a couple days and is home, I think.
The office has been painted finally, it was started several weeks ago.
We had a fun "Happy Hour" Wednesday, 45-50 there.
someone sent this to me. I thought it appropriate for this time of year!!



I will make a "smilebox" of the Halloween party for you , Monday

No comments: