Friday, October 8, 2010

October 8th

A lovely morning here in S. Texas, I had a lite jacket when walking the doggy this morning, but it warmed up fast!
Jack and Mary Jo Havertape provided the donuts for us this morning.
We had a "Fun night" last night with folks bringing finger food, it was really well attended, there must have been over 60 people there. Lots of goodies!
Someone reported that Connie said the pool will not be fixed for 2 more weeks! I guess they got the part in but I haven't talked to the mgrs. so just going by what was reported to me.
Those of you coming in to the 99's will be surprised at the nice new pads that were poured, but also there's piles of the top spoil and grass roots from where they dug out for the pads and it is piled on a lot of lots back there(which were low)and has been there for a couple weeks,I don't know if the park is going to level that dirt out or what. It looks bad. The assitant managers were both painting the bathrooms in the 99's, when I went by this morning. So they aren't going to be remodeling them.
Not anything more to tell ya, quite a few more folks have come in! So get on down here ya'll!

No comments: