Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jan.17

I did the News letter for the last time today, I have a greater respect for Mary Lou now as I know what she does each week to get out the newsletter. But I have been pretty busy this week and this whole month actually so I will be glad to not have that to do! I just finished designing the style show tickets and printing them out and next is the brochure. I am getting more cards made for the craft sale and learned to do a beaded bracelet, thanks to Barb from Magnolia Park.Wow you should see her beautiful bracelets! She had a class of 34 ladies making one style at her park last week.
We had a pretty good cold snap here and lots of rain. So glad we saw the Sun today and it's warming up again. But this is our Winter now so we have to expect some cold rainy days.
There's lots of things going on in the park this month and next, the Red Hat Luncheon is the 19th and Friday is the blood profile day followed by the Veterans Dinner the 26th. In Feb. we have Western days on the 2nd and Bean Feed on the 9th,
Senior Olympics and the Craft Sale. Last Friday we went out to the "Horseman" for Fish and Karoke and this Friday we went for Chinese Food. How is anyone suppose to lose weight attending all these things? It is very hard!
We attended the Jam this last week and we had the pulled pork sandwiches, oh my! they were sooo good! At the next Jam they will be serving them too!
Well, just a short note this time too...busy busy
Donna

No comments: