Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fire Dept. called to the park








Early this Sunday morning fire dept. was called to the park. I had just walked the dog in the vicinity of the bath house in the 99. I smelled smoke and thought to myself why would anyone be burning in this terrible wind. Thinking it was coming from a distance away, shortly after I heard and saw the fire trucks come into the park! They headed straight back to the 99's.I had the golf cart and raced back there. Smoke was coming from the roof of the bath house and firemen were already tearing into the place where the water heater is and removed the propane bottles and were hacking away at some other areas near the water heater. They did remove the heater completly and there was alot of damage in the area of the heater. But just some smoke damage in the one bathroom and the others were not affected. I understand Dick Gibson reported the fire to Jack and he called the fire dept.
No damage to the r.v. at K-9

No comments: