Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our Father's Day Dinner





We had a fun Father's Day. The dinner was hosted by Nancy Argo, shown here with my husband. Bobby. the ribs were scrumptious and Nancy got great help from Dori Rosendahl, and Bev Telfor. Nancy made some neat centerpieces and I made the Father's Day bookmarks and little mens shirts made of scrapbook paper. We didn't just rush off after dinner, Nancy had different folks tell something of interest about their Dads and she had a couple readings. It was so nice.
I have found out that alot of people follow this blog who do not live here but like to see the pictures and hear about the goings on of our park, a bunch of your children read the blog just to keep track of what you people are up to !!! I hear from some of you that you really enjoy the blog so "thanks", I really like doing it

No comments: