Monday, January 27, 2014

Jan. 27th

Well, this week has been really a busy one, for our Park and for the office, we got new Assistant Mgrs. Mgr. Helen introduced them at the meeting this morning, they are Bob and Vickie Davis. They are from Nebraska.
The ladies had their Red Hat Luncheon, The RGV Concert Band,was Sunday, and Wed. at crafts we made glass totems, this Wed. we will make microwave bowl hot pads.
The telephone book is being sold at the meetings and available at Johnson's lot 93, $1.50 each. Dave and Lucy did a great job!
Wednesday Happy Hour is fun, music for those who wish to dance and we bring finger food to share.
Spagetti dinner coming up Thurs. at 5:00p.m. And the Friday night potluck and entertainment after.
A card is up to sign for Ray Davis, his Sister died. A card was signed for Lavada Heiskell former resident in rehab.
 I jokingly put my screen name (Donnagabby) on my score paper in Dummy Rummy, I see they put that name in the newsletter when I came in 2nd Saturday, how funny!

animated laughing smileys for orkut, myspace, facebook
More Animated Gif - GoodLightscraps.com




I don't go to Karoke.....




No comments: