Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14th

Well, shucks, Mary Lou sent me the newsletter so I could download it on the blog instead of me having to write so much of what takes place at the  Monday Club meetings each week but it's not going to be possible...It said when I tried to download it that I need Office on my computer and it costs $99.00 a year to use it....hmmm maybe the "Club" would pay for it  LOL









Sunday night the Men of a Cord sang, my neighbor Ken Farley is a member.
Friday entertainment will be The Powell Family
The Super Bowl party, Feb. 2nd sounds like fun..going to grill burgers and hot dogs prior to the game. And folks bringing food to share.

The flea market is Friday with lunch served

Sounds like the Mon. night dances are going great, I heard last Mondays music was really good and Diagos music the Monday before..very nice. Nice turnout!

Our windows in the hall and Valentine decorations are so cute...teddys and hearts, I know some of the gals who help...Janean, Diana,
Catherine, and Kathy.
Since 90% of the folks who Winter here are here, it seems kind of foolish to write a lot of the goings on here in the park as they go to the Monday meetings and also get the newsletter. so I think of folks who aren't here yet and those who wished they were here and can not be for one reason or another. I think of friends like Hejliks, Bob and Diane Griffin, who have health issues and aren't here yet, Dale and Val Cleland who love to read the blog and miss us and think of us and try to adjust to not being here every Winter, so for you guys and many others back up North, I will be writing things that may interest you and hope to do the best I can.













No comments: