Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday June 19th

Saddened to hear about the death of Arlene Fishers Brother, Bob Dralle. I received an email from Rollo about it.We have a  card up for them, also we have bad news, our Assistant mgr. Denise is in the hospital having surgery right at the moment...I will update you as soon as I know anything. She's been having problems for over a week  and had similar problems when they lived in Las Vegas, Bleeding in kidneys.


This morning Phyllis and Frank provided the donuts.


A note to all: Mark your calendars for the Annual RVE Potluck in Story City, Iowa - Wednesday - July 8th at noon.  Plates, etc. will be provided.  Come early, stay late.  Will be so good to catch up with everyone.
John and Janean


I guess you have all heard that we are getting a Dunkin Donuts and a Chipotle Grill, just by Starbucks!

I will write more as soon as there's any news about Denise.

No comments: