Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Birthday

I really got surprised on my birthday which landed on Happy Hour Wednesday, this year. I had a feeling Bobby probably had something up his sleeve. but I really thought maybe he would have pizza brought in. I thought about that pizza all day lol Since I have been trying to watch what I eat I haven't had much pizza lately. Was I ever surprised to see Bobby and Ken cooking beer can chicken on our new park grill! That's a lot of chicken and I wonder what happened to the beer as each chicken sits on a partially filled can..........someone must have been forced to drink it!!!!  Here's a picture I took the other day

Here's what I saw when I came up for our Happy Hour at 4:00p.m.
Doesn't it look delicious?

Gordy, our Assistant mgr. had a Birthday yesterday, so the party was for both of us. Everyone brought something that went along with the B.B.Q.ued Chicken! Lots to eat and cake and icecream for dessert.
Thanks to everyone who attended, must have been around 50 there!
thank you for the neat Birthday cards.

No comments: