Wednesday, June 13, 2018

changes coming

I told the Asst. Manager, Tricia, that there were 2 adults and 4 kittens living behind the air conditioner at a new ladies home. I said the guys need to set traps for them, plus there's a lady  here in the park feeding 6 or 7 cats right now, and a lady on the other side of the park feeding 2 or so, and another lady 4 doors down from them  with dishes out for the cats. Plus many many possums roaming around. She said there's going to be changes on the parks policy about trapping the animals. That each mobile home owner will have to deal with that themselves if they want to get rid of the animals. Nathan said this morning about the same thing. I said but this lady is quite elderly and I felt the park could help trap the cats but I didnt get anywhere. Helping the residents is going to stop, Tricia said. Nathan said Liability has a lot to do with it, For example if one of our guys got bit getting rid of a possum then he could sue the park...
One thing that bothered me was I did set a trap when I saw one adult cat, who looked pregnant go behind the air-con, I got the cat and ask Roberto to take it and all he did was let it out on the other side of the park...well, now she has her boyfriend cat and 4 kittens living there behind the air-con.  The men are very busy this time of year and so they can't deal with theses small problems. Also if a person falls none of the maintenence men can help, that 911 needs to be called. The park seems to be getting very strict and in my opinion cold. Nathan mentioned that if people up North get a varment problem, what do they do? They call a professional to come get rid of the problem and that's what should be done. the park is going to stop helping out the folks in certain situations.

I forgot to mention, NAthan says DO NOT FEED THE WILD ANIMALS INCLUDING CATS!

No comments: