Friday, June 22, 2018

June 22nd

Tricia and Ron provided donuts this morning, 17 or so were there. Lots of talk about the awful flooding of course.  Costly's had water get in their new Air-Con and will be without air until Monday.
I think it got in their ducts. The field behind us was so flooded.

I had to send my stuff back to Dish, they sent boxes this morning, got them packed and went to UPS store there by the China buffet and so we thought we would just go their for lunch after getting my boxes sent off at UPS . But UPS was closed becuz of flood damage and so was the China Buffet. I hadn't thought about how so many businesses got flood damage besides all the homes.

Probably you may feel that you need to call the office and inquire about your mobiles, I would say no damage from water in our park that I know of other than Costleys, but some sheds may have gotten water in them.

Before I forget, the Story City, Iowa potluck is coming up July 11th at the Days Inn. If coming bring a dish to share, drinks and table service furnished. Daves and Hendersons hosts. Some enjoy coming the night before and staying at the Days Inn.

There are cards up to sign this week, one to Ann Johnson recovering from surgery (broken bone in hip) and a car to Gary Hejlik, back surgery

More news later



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Story City Potluck is at COMFORT INN .. ☺