Saturday, July 28, 2018

note

WELL, I HAVE DEFCIDED YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM ME I WON'T LET ONE PERSON BOTHER ME AS FAR AS MY BLOG, I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED

I FEEL YOU ALL DESERVE TO HEAR THE NEWS FROM DOWN HERE

these are stats to the blog (how many times it was accessed over last month and in the last few days)

Can you believe all the folks who read the blog???? I'm impressed you all!!! I know usually there are over 2,000 hits to the blog a month and last month with the flooding down here their were more concerns about the weather.


Pageviews today
147
Pageviews yesterday
200
Pageviews last month
3,618
Pageviews all time history
239,547
Followers
Manage tracking your own pageviews


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!

Unknown said...

Great to hear you are continuing - we sure do appreciate that you keep us "northerners" informed during the summer -
Thanks bunches, Dana & Craig

Jerry said...

Thank you we appreciate you and what you do��

Anonymous said...

Glad you are going to continue with the blog I enjoy keeping up with the news from RVE. Thank you for your time, appreciate what you do! Karen B


Peg Hayelan said...

Happy to hear the good news! I have been reading your Blog ever since you started writing it. Peg Hayelan

Anonymous said...

As newcomers to the park we have really enjoyed ready your blog regarding the park and the RVE. Thanks and keep up the good work!!

John & Dale said...

Thanks Donna so glad you are continuing with the blog. We enjoy hearing from "home"
John & Dale