Friday, October 19, 2018

October 19th


I went by George and Phyliss's mobile the other day, (they are the folks who moved their mobile from Magnolia to our park) and their cat was laying asleep on the bird bath, I had to go home and get my phone and get a picture of the cat. George said he likes to get up there especially if another cat is around. He sleeps there a lot, I guess he feels safe. 


I know this is sounding strange but we have new Mgrs. again. Craig and Dana Daves.
Jan O'Dell is helping in the office, also. there is definetly a "Good Feel" here in the park once again. Looking forward to a great Winter Season! oh, ya we're very happy!!!!

Our weather has been just awful, cloudy dreary, misty, rainy, just plain crappy. We went from 91 one day to 50's the next day. and mid 50's to mid 60's most all this week. Wind is quite sharp also. More rain for the weekend. but it won't last much longer. Snow already up North. my Son said it looked like several inches in Iowa. they're trying to get the crops out and have had lots of rain.

Rexroads furnished donuts this week, I thought they furnished them last week but I guess Rex just gave John Norris a ride over to HEB  for them last Friday. More folks coming in almost daily.


I talked to Dean Eshelman, Ken's Son,  he said he would rent the mobile at 256, he was here getting it ready. Rentals are pretty hard to find.

We have some cards we are signing:

A card to Mary Lou and Tom Benson on the loss of their son-in-law. A card to Bonnie Hickey on the loss of her Mother, a card to Betty Aderton on the loss of her husband Harell.

If you want a badge with the new logo, let me know, I have a lot of pin backs and some you can use a lanyard with.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Creating from Jim and Janet lot 101 Wompas (sp) is a wonderful cat very friendly and ignores dogs that pass by. Phillips and George have had wonderful pets

Unknown said...

Wampus likes his new home. Wants to run loose everywhere. Have had good neighbors helping look for him when he flysout the door on us.