Friday, November 30, 2018

note

Sorry I didnt get the newsletter posted this last Monday, too much going on right now.
We just got home from a charter flight to Wendover NV. We were delayed taking off becuz of a Winter storm out there
I took this picture on the way to the airport from our motel, I think the main problem was the icy runway and there was a lot of fog

I have to add this cute picture of our Grand dog Molly

We had some cold weather already this Season especially last month but it sure is nice this week.

Aren't these little pups cute? I took the picture with them sitting on my golf cart with their Winter coats on!

I will try to remember to put the newsletter in this coming Monday but it will be late as we need to go to the Dentist Monday morning and Judy Dekoning will be doing the newletter


No comments: