Sunday, April 28, 2019

April 28th


Missing all our Canadian Friends! Hi from South Texas!




I am way behind my posting this week, so sorry

I guess just doing a lot of weeding, pruning etc. in my flower beds, plus gave my neighbors hedges and rose bushes a little cut. Late Spring house cleaning also.

I hate to be in doors this last week was perfect weather, lower humidity cool mornings (60's) warm afternoons upper 80"s. We also got an inch of rain last week which was needed.

Thanks goes to Bev and Del Telfor for providing the donuts Friday. Bev brought them in as Del is in the hospital, Bev said he's in such pain he can hardly walk. So he goes in tomarrow for back surgery.
There are 2 cards up right now, one for Clarence and Diane Bernier, their sister-in-law died, one to Jesse, our maintenance man, his wife had surgery


Not much to tell around the park.  They filled in some holes with black top, as there are plenty of those. the mowing being done almost daily to keep up with it.



No comments: