Thursday, August 29, 2019

August 29th



I thought I would write today instead of waiting for Friday as I usually do...
We have several cards up for folks, one for Mar Hicks has had surgery on her hip, and also for Joyce Amos, who had back surgery. also a card for Herb McClishes family Herb passed away on the 26th.

Our pool  area is looking so terrible, they had the concrete patched where you enter the pool, it was all cracked, deteriating like, however they didnt even texture the concrete, don't know how that's going to look, when they just paint over it, which is supposed to happen (painting the whole area around the pool) Of course the hot tub not being able to be used for over a month or two, it is a disaster. I would post pictures but......also those ugly pots around the pool are cracking, and deteriating, plants in them are overgrown and ugly.  😒
The r.v. section is all tore up, putting in 50 amp.
 We need rain pretty bad and lawns look like their suffering from the terrible heat we are experiencing. Sorry I don't have great news to report but some times there just isn't any.....

We are having a going away party next Wednesday for Dorothy Ritter and also Dolores and Al Mason they're leaving the park, in Sept.

I may write more later but right now not much news to tell about, 
I was disappointed that we never got one picture or any news on how the Campout at Clermont turned out. I do know from someone who was there that there was a small attendance.

We are getting another couple from Magnolia Park. They bought Al and Dolores's , I think.
The Probst's,# #239, bought a mobile #54 but haven't sold theirs as yet.


Donna

No comments: