Thursday, May 14, 2020

May 14th

Finally the Park is quiet. All Winter folks have left...well, most anyway. Ordinarily we would be having some fun things like Mother's day dinner, cook outs, going out to dinner with park folks,  what ever someone came up with, but of course the virus put a stop to that.
As you know Rexroads moved their mobile out of the park. They sure like Leisure World, the mgr. is very nice, I got to meet him on the day their mobile was brought in. It only took the mobile home movers approximately 6 hours to get the mobile ready and start out the gate. They have already got to play "Tic" or "65" as they call it, with new friends.  Their Hall is open and the pool opened quite a few days ago. Also they had a Mother's Day cook out. I am envious.
Our pool finally opened. The Manager and our Asst. Mgrs painted, here is pictures for you, click on the pictures  for a better view

A special thanks goes to Patty Shellito for potting plants and designing arrangements

More weird stuff at the park entrance, maybe a wall would be a good thing, so all of us will know we are supposed to stay on the right side of the road 😊
In front of office at the street
A picture back in the doggy run, I guess for people to walk to the other bench without tromping on the grass.


Just a very few of my plants....

This is a blue "Pea Vine"

 A pink "Penta"
I have lots of neat plants, here is just a very few that I have.

I couldn't resist buying this Penta, It has 3 different colors of Pentas in the same pot.

This is my latest plant hanger. I made one previous that I gave to Marge Rexroad. remember doing Macrame back in the day? Well, I still make these, I have 4 more to make to replace the ones I made 6 years ago or more, the cord does get weathered after a few years.

We are to get a few very scattered showers for a few days but this weekend expecting some good rains this week end, we are very dry in our area of the Valley

 Love the Patriotic quilt Mary Lou made me!! And Daughter Debra mad the door decoration



No comments: