Monday, August 24, 2020

August 24th

 It sure is quiet here in the Park. I did go to the Cowboy Church Sunday and then out to Dinner.  It's good to eat out and feel safe about doing it. We went to Nancy's Cafe . Hand sanitizing before entering and masks on until seated.  I found out as soon as I got home that I left my Cell phone back at the Cafe, so I beat it back over there. But they were closed, I had parked directly in front of the cafe and my car said connect a phone, and I clicked on it and my phone was connected to my phone which was inside the Cafe  So if I wanted to call anyone I would have to be in front of the cafe, 😄  I got out of the car and peered in the window and saw my phone by the cash register with a little note on top of it.. So this morning I went over at about 7:30 and got my phone. Of course since I was already there I had a great breakfast.

Sure is a different world now with this Virus raging down here. The stores like Penny's , WalMart, Target etc. all have carts sitting with people who spray them down and of course no one gets to enter without a mask. 


No comments: