Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Badges

This coming season if you want a new badge with your name enscribed on it, let me know. You can always use your old one or I will put up a sign up sheet to get badges
You will need to put down your names of course and if you want  a pin on or magnet.
the pin ons are $9.60 and  if you want the magnet ones it's a $1.75 more. I will ask for the total on the magnetic ones including the tax and let you know, looks like it would run $11.25 ? not sure
You can even go to Weslaco Trophys and order the badges yourself. It just takes a couple days to get them.
It is so crazy to have to order our park badges ourselves......like I said before all parks provide them for their people but not here. the first badge I made was in 2020 , so I have been making those for a long time. It's not that I mind but the hard badges with engraved names are very nice, I think!

Steve St.Clairs mobile is now moved out







 

No comments: