Sunday, September 6, 2009

news

Katy Scharping passed away 3 days ago. We will miss her laugh, she loved R.V.E. so much and playing anything and everything it didn't matter what, just so she was playing!
I talked to Art Voss yesterday and he said Al Mickesh, who plays on Mon. night dances has lymphoma but is doing good.I think he wanted to play again this year but Art has hired Lyle Beaver for the season but he won't be starting until the 3rd week in Nov. Art may be coming up with someone else for the first few weeks in Nov.
Bobby and I went to the Mexican flea Market on mile 2 and Bus. 83, I think that will be my last time going there.So much kids toys and little food places,(the smell) (oofta)!!! used clothes etc. undescribable actually. We bought a plant, an Xoria (sp.) it is a pink one and looks really healthy.
There were parrots in the trees behind mobile 264,this morning, they fly over alot but don't see them land very often, also 3 orioles, 2 on our lime tree and one in the bird bath, (orange and black ones)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna .. just to let you know how much I appreciate your blog. Read it every single Friday as I figure that's when you'll add something. Sorry to hear about Katy .. Mary Lou

Judi D said...

I'm with Anonymous *grin* Can't wait for your post's each week.. Three inches of Rain
Whooopeee
Of course, when it rains here (all summer) I get really cranky :(