Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hang on to your hat!

   I don't think it could get much windier, it would be like a hurricane! The sun has been out,so it's nice and warm, but oh my I haven't seen such wind in a long time.
   Our last Jam will be held tomarrow and the last out of park entertainment will be this Friday. Our Irish stew feed will be Saturday Mar.17th, then the next big event will be Easter Dinner.
    Next year we will do a pictorial album. I think I will have people who take pictures, take pictures at their events or games if they would like them in the album. In the past I tried to take pictures at many of the events but I am sure others can take some good photos also. In the past I took pictures of shufflers, aqua sizers, line dancers, xmas parade, Western Days, pictures of various activities including card games etc. I want the pictures to be emailed to me or on a cd or flash drive  or memory stick from their camera. I can't use an actual picture. So if I don't get a picture from an event it won't get in the book.
   Irene sent cards to the Hilde's, death of their Son, and to Lou Guier's Family, she passed away, also to Dot Roush, her husband, Harvey died, they were former residents, I put up a card for Bud Lykken, he had surgery Wednesday.I am just doing cards for a short time until Irene gets back.
   

No comments: