Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday March 19th

   Hi everyone!


    We had a good meeting this morning, I noticed quite a few empty seats.  I am pretty happy that I don't have to pack up and go North.
    The big news is we all voted to purchase a High Definition Projector System and a 16ft by 6 1/2 foot screen. We will be able to do so much with this equipment, movies, videos, slide shows, also A Blue-Ray DVD player, and blackout curtains for the hall. We are really getting "Hi-tech"
    We also voted to hire The floor care people to get the dance floor in shape for next year.
     Irene made and sent cards to Connie & Jack Bardon, Connie's Dad, heart attack, a card to George & Lorraine Studor, their Son died, and to Collen Clark, her husband Dale passed away. Peg Bloom, who fell and went to the hospital.
     A 90th birthday Party will be held for Lloyd Mitz this Saturday 2 - 5pm
     We also talked about purchasing some new chairs for the hall and card room, tabled it until next Fall.
      This Poinsettia is at Ken & Anita Farleys, it's still so pretty!
The 2nd picture is one of my "Crown of Thorn" plants, I think they are so beautiful!This 3rd picture is of my Butterfly Pea Vine, it has both colors of flowers on it, I had ordered blue and received the white, so I wrote the co. and they finally sent me some blue seeds, now there are pods on the vine full of seeds! And the last picture is some more pretty flowers we planted.
 
     

No comments: