Monday, August 6, 2012

Vacation time

    As most of you know we are in Iowa at the campout. Would you believe it was 53 degrees this morning and yes I turned the heat on. lol But it's now 8 a.m. and it's warming up already, supposed to be 80's today. The internet here goes in and out so I may not be posting much. I have alot of pictures I will make a slide show when I get home.
    We stayed a couple days in Carroll Iowa and visited my Son and Family, also Barb and Butch Brooker, friends who Winter in Magnolia Park, Donna, TX.
    Sue Barnhart was saying that Al and Dolores Mason furnished the donuts Friday and said there were only 15 people or so there. the park is sure quiet. Helen and Sam Curtis our Asst. mgrs. were on vacation but are back now.
    We have had some good ole Iowa tomatos, sweet corn, zuchini, canteloupe, and lots of other goodies that we don't get in the Valley. We visited Sister Mickey at her new condo, and she kept us busy for 5 days, we enjoyied going out to my Sisters, Daughters farm near Alden,MN. They were milking 300 cows but retired from that.It was interesting to see their set up and be on a farm. Heidi had a great time running all around the farm chasing and being chased by Mickeys dog.
    I will try to write more later
    

No comments: