Friday, August 24, 2018

August 24th



The new Love's Travel Stop opened Aug. 9th, near the Hutto Road and Exp. 83, with the sole Arby's location in the county
It brings 83 new jobs. Opened 24 hrs. Parking for 94 trucks.
I went in to look around, it's very nice, and the Arby's Roast beef was calling me, but we had been to Sam's Warehouse and bought some nice Rib Eyes for that night, So now so far we've been there twice. I have missed having an Arby's here in the Valley. there's a drive up window for ordering!



Bobby and I provided the donuts this morning, Rex made the coffee for us!

Jesse and Roberto busy painting the fence in the front of the Park, looks like a hard and very hot job.
I liked this.................








3 comments:

debbie said...

Thanks for the Donuts Dad and Donna!!

mlbendyb said...

Glad to hear about Arby's!! Tom and I were in Waterloo this afternoon and had lunch at the Arby's there .. so now we can do it in TX too! Thanks for the obit on Pat! Mary Lou

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for continuing your blog, I read it every Fri afternoon, tell Tony it is ready and he looks at it to. Arby's is about the only fast food he will eat, but it doesn't look like we will make it this year, keep up up to date.